NuImage Series 1500 Door Canopy
DIY Window Awning Series 1500 Features
- Heavy extruded mill finish framework, with reinforced center mullion(s) on all sizes
- Built-in front rain gutter
- Two-coat, baked-on finish for lasting performance; will never rust
- Available in custom widths and today's most popular colors
- 0.019-Gauge aluminum
- Horizontal design blends with exterior of your home
- Installation is permanent, no put up and take down expenses
- Includes vented sidewings which fully enclose canopy while allowing upward winds to escape
Partially assembled and up in
Less than 2 hours
5 Year Warranty
flaking, blistering or rusting.
Price includes Nationwide shipping.
Custom Sizes Available
Made to the inch to fit your space.
Buy Now Online
If mounting over an out-swinging door, use at least a model number 7
1. Select the projection/s you need.
You can add and configure multiple models at the same time.24" Projection
Model #4 30" Projection
Model #5 36" Projection
Model #6 42" Projection
Model #7 48" Projection
Model #8 54" Projection
Model #9 60" Projection
Model #10 Reset
Aluminum window and door awnings are a long lasting and practical choice for protection from the elements. Made to last, our aluminum awnings feature a heavy-duty mill finish aluminum framework and are available in several models with either support arms or side wings to fit almost any window style or door opening.