NuImage Series 4100 Window Awning
Aluminum Casement Awning
Available in custom sizes and today's most popular colors. Installation is permanent, no put up and take down expenses. Two-coat, baked-on finish for lasting performance; will never rust.
You can purchase this product in any of the projects and widths below by selecting the models you want below and then follow the steps to configure your product.
DIY Window Awning Series 4100 Features
- Designed for crank out windows
- Helps to reduce summer cooling costs
- Horizontal design blends with exterior of your home
- Protects windows and furnishings from direct rays of sun
- Available in custom sizes and today's most popular colors
- Installation is permanent, no put up and take down expenses
- Two-coat, baked-on finish for lasting performance; will never rust
- Includes white support arms
Partially assembled and up in
Less than 2 hours
5 Year Warranty
flaking, blistering or rusting.
Price includes Nationwide shipping.
Custom Sizes Available
Made to the inch to fit your space.
Buy Now Online
1. Select the projection/s you need.
You can add and configure multiple models at the same time.30" Projection
Model #6 32" Projection
Model #7 35" Projection
Model #8 38" Projection
Model #9 Reset
Aluminum window and door awnings are a long lasting and practical choice for protection from the elements. Made to last, our aluminum awnings feature a heavy-duty mill finish aluminum framework and are available in several models with either support arms or side wings to fit almost any window style or door opening.